Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welcome to Underground Antiques

This past summer I decided to do a surprise makeover on my daughter's bedroom -- in the new house everything is beige!

Little did I know that a new passion would develop.  Since the bedroom makeover I've done several projects and find myself constantly thinking about what my next project will be....I think my family might have an intervention soon!

As I continue to complete new projects, I find myself wanting to share before and after pics, but as the project list grows I find it much tougher to share the pics by text or email, so I decided to create a place where I can share my project pics with friends and family.

So if you happen across this site I hope you enjoy checking out my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment